Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wish Lists

I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to buy and, if we won the lottery tomorrow, I'd know exactly what I'd get. Here's that list:

1. Olevia 47" LCD TV
2. Ludwig Birch Classic drum kit, 12, 13, 16, 22" sizes, Midnight Black.
3. Water softener w/whole house filtration kit
4. Hardwood floors for the entire first floor of our house
5. Helio Fin w/unlimited minutes and data
6. Chevy Trailblazer SS or Mustang GT500 (Shelby)
7. Adobe Audition
8. Archos 605 PMP

However, since we don't play the lottery, this is nearly delusional. To reel it in, here's a more realistic short-term list:

a. Smartwool socks
b. Cookie Mountain by TV on the Radio
c. Blank CDRs
d. Renewal of Flickr "pro" status
e. Pro-Mark 707 or 808 nylon-tipped drum sticks

That is all. Feel free to send me any of the above for any reason (or no reason at all!) There's more at the Amazon Wish List link off to the right -->

0 comments:

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP