Chocolate Rain
I know this has been out there for a while, so if you've already heard it, here's a remix:
and if you're new to the phenomenon, here's the 2007 version of the "Star Wars Kid" performing his original "hit":
and if you think it's some sort of trickery, here he is performing on Jimmy Kimmel Live:
This guy should hurry up and marry Miss Teen South Carolina:


8 comments:
Oh THAT guy!
Bob just hipped me to him last week. Going now to check out the vids.
BTW: http://l.yimg.com/www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif
Eeeee!
That Nina!
dammit - that link didn't work. What is it?!
One of your Nina pics: she has a towel or something on her head :)
It was winter - that was a tuke.
He's e-famous
And I hope Miss U.S. South Carolina wins Miss U.S. America someday
She already won teh internets.
And I believe it's "iPhamous".
I am glad the internet caught this. I was too busy taking in all the hot jail bait action to notice her horrible speaking skills.
Post a Comment