Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Fair is a Diet-Safe Zone

We went to the WI state fair this weekend and it's off limits to the "diet". In fact, I'm not writing down what I ate. I didn't go off the deep end and the only thing I ate by myself (didn't share) was a Usinger's brat (with kraut, of course). Also notable were the beers. I would put the Eastside Dark from Lakefront Brewery and the Fest Beer from Capitol Brewery in first place.

Unfortunately, I went to bed late on Friday, got up a little early on Saturday, drove a lot, and visited the fair in the middle of it. I didn't do shit today. We'll, I did make some guacamole, I guess. That's good for you, right?

0 comments:

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP