Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pictures of Our Pooch

There's this cool tool called "Pictobrowser" that is simple and works with Flickr and your blog or web site. If you like it, simply click the "info" button on the bottom right corner, enter your Flickr user name, then select a set of public pics you want to share. They'll put up a long string of code - copy it and paste it to a post. It's really simple.

If you're not on board with Flickr yet, DO IT!

2 comments:

Moderator,  1:40 PM  

That's a very good dog. I can tell.

Chris B.,  3:06 PM  

She is the best but she does bite kids. It's not her fault. Kids are crazy and need to be herded.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP