The Bears Are Going All The Way
I know it's only the preseason, but I'm excited. The first team was average but they're presumably not playing to win, more likely just to try out some stuff. I know Grossman dropped the snap more than once but I'm already over it. You can't tell me that the game meant absolutely nothing, though. It didn't look like that when Peyton Manning stopped talking in the middle of an interview to express his disgust in his team being intercepted. It meant something to him. Plus, I'm glad we unseated the Superbowl champs.
Props to Ed for bringing what I now consider my favorite brats (Imboden's) and the Liar for bringing my favorite beer (New Glarus). I think I have a new band name, too - The Idioti. Kind of our secret society of dorks.


5 comments:
With that kind of membership, it won't be a secret for long.
Bears!
I thought your new name was BIG GAY DICK...
Kind of changes the meaning of the title of this post.
i dunno, these clowns (grossman/kreutz)are having to defend why they can't handle snaps. granted it's only one pre-season game but come on...
should be an interesting year.
I don't know - I think it's an Indy thing. The interceptions are troubling but then there's Griese and the rising Orton tide to fall back on if necessary.
Post a Comment