More Updates
Ok, I've changed the Bigdrag.net domain to the new hosting service (1and1.com) and that e-mail address for me seems to be working. I cannot make an FTP connection through my work firewall, so I'll take another stab at it when I get home. Hopefully, you'll see the exact same Bigdrag.net up and running tomorrow. That'll be the spot where you can watch the Magnificent Ambersons reunion show from anywhere in the country while it's happening. That should be exciting. Lots to do before then...
"All this computer hacking is making me thirsty!" - Homer Simpson


7 comments:
Chris B, you're a mad genius!
I just went to bigDrag.net and I am so excited. It's like watching the countdown to a pay-per-view fight. I'm totally gonna bite Bill Garver's ear on Thursday night.
You best bite the fuck outta Bill's ear - I'll be watching.
Oh... and play "Celine".
check out Magnificent Ambersons dot net
Will you be wearing pants?
you never know...
Post a Comment