Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Amberson-mania!

So, the cat is out of the bag. We're reuniting (and it feels so good) on Thursday, October 25th for a one-time show. We (in conjunction with Kickstand Productions) are sponsoring a coat drive to help out the Hesed House in Aurora. It should be a fun time at the very least and it's for a good cause.

For our friends in other parts of the country, I'm working on setting up a live stream of the event (our set, at least) so you're not totally left out. In fact, I'm going to dub it the "Kim cam" if it works. :) Initial testing showed a couple of hitches last night and the sound is not perfect, but probably better than nothing at all. The good thing is that it won't require people to download special software or sign up for anything - just click the image (at 9 pm, CST, 10/25/07) and you should be able to see it all.

I may try to test it again this coming Friday at the Supercush show. Computers, web cams, stoner rock - what more could you ask for on a Friday night? Oh yeah - beer.

3 comments:

P-Dizzle,  1:27 PM  

Moistest band in DeKalb?

Try the WORLD!

edP,  5:09 AM  

We had a cat in a bag? What kind of sick bastards are we?

tom o,  9:42 AM  

i hope you guys are playing the Ovaltine song.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP