Thursday, May 24, 2007

Who the F is Limbeck?

3 comments:

bigsoda,  9:22 PM  

And, why isn't "deep fried" a choice for my Snickers bar?

Chris B.,  5:36 AM  

I'm not sure I understand you question. We're knee deep in state/county fair season already. You can get a deep fried snickers (twinkie/ham and cheese/pickle) any time you want.

olddogdk,  7:39 PM  

Two things:

First - Our next cover?

Second - I want to be sit-down bass guy too!

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP