Random Bits
I like Deerhoof but I understand why lots of people don't. I'm not much on lyrics, but I like these from "Wrong Time Capsule":
Don't be mean to see the green;
You'll get caught in the machine.
The 2007 Antique and Custom Drum Show was held this past weekend in St. Charles, IL - not ten miles from my home. I saw that it was coming months ago and had it in the back of my mind that it was still way in the future. Naturally, like the Slint reunion a few years ago, I find out about it the day after it ends.
My company offers free fruit all day, every day. I just had a banana and I'm planning an apple for later in the day. It's surprising how nice it is to have free fruit available.
The memory card on my cell phone was running low so I decided to dump all of the pictures I've been storing since I got it last year. I put the somewhat random and eclectic collection on Flickr for all to see. Let me know if you have any questions.


3 comments:
I've liked what I've heard from Deerhoof.
Anything else watchalistening to?
Me? No.
I've meant to download some the deerhoof songs I've heard. I heard an interview with Henry Rollins recently and he likes Deerhoof, too.
I propose we work out some kind of music exchange that involves beer. I recommend Walter Payton's Roundhouse as the brewmaster is the same Mike Rybinski(sp?) from the late Box Office Brewery.
Post a Comment