Thursday, May 31, 2007

Leone + Arcade Fire

This is pretty well done. They don't provide the code (like YouTube) so you'll just have to follow this link: http://www.spoiltvictorianchild.co.uk/2007/05/harmonica.html

2 comments:

Sultan of Swaff 6:50 AM  

Like I mentioned to you and Ed at the show, I've got 5 tix for the Midwest League all star game on Tues. 6/19 (I have to go to DC for work). I think they're $15 or something, maybe less. Lemme know if you're interested. cswafford@seymourpaint.com

edP 7:14 PM  

While the Neon Bible record hasn't held my attention the way Funeral did (timing is everything with records like that and I felt like I was going to a funeral a week when I bought that album)...this song (the last track on the record and the first I heard on NPR's preview of the record) blew me away. Thanks for posting this.

On a less heady note, maybe they should re-release the film as Once Upon a Time in Canada

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP