A Warning to Joe Buck
I woke up to the sound of a snow plow clearing the street in front of our house. That's right, there's a few inches of fresh snow already on the ground and the forecast calls for more. This clearly shows that God is pulling for the Bears. I'm sorry, but I'll stick with God's team over "America's team" (whatever the shit that means) any day.
Go Bears!!!


3 comments:
i had a dream last night the bears won 24-17 and the entire stadium was chanting "Grossman, Grossman..." at the end.
i'm just sayin'.
That was a sweet game. Total team win - great coaching, great special teams, balanced offense and defense. I can't wait to hear all the pundits talk about how we got the calls or weather was on our side or some other crapola.
Might as well crown their ass!
They are who I thought they were!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment