Why Do I Do This?
I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.
Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.
3 comments:
mausolea drummer phil's other band triclops! played with him in chicago. i've never seen him live but the DVD is highly recommended.
hey you. thanks so much for the subway superman linkatola. a teacher friend (you know her- initials a.s.- she works at my school now) and I showed the clip to our classes today. We are focusing on "helping one another" at our school this month. It was perfect. And, no, porn did not pop up at all. BTW- that sentence was waaay to stringent. If it was on purpose, the teacher definitely needs consequences but hey... As a parent, if A was in the class, I'd use it as a learning experience and a way to open up communication about the subject of porn. The other day he told me that he saw the Cheetah Girls in their bras on TV. WTF? Sorry such a long comment- can you tell I'm home with a sick kid?
Great idea for a class! I'm glad you're savvy enough to avoid the porn, too. Did you know that your teacher friend and I have known each other for more than 20 years? Did you also know that we were in jr. high and high school band together? No kidding!
Post a Comment