More Ways to Waste Time
I have an account on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/assoctw Check out my videos and my favorites. I've been amassing music videos and stuff I find very entertaining.
Also, I have a Del.icio.us account where I can keep "favorites" online and tag them. You can find my list (and make your own) here: http://del.icio.us/assoctw
Lastly, I have been listening to SomaFM.com (Indie Pop Rocks) for so long now that I decided to make a donation and get a shirt. They repeat a few songs on occasion but only rarely. Plus, there are no commercials and they have a few other stations available for a little variety on occasion. All hipster, all day.


1 comments:
I will check that SomaFM. We've got Sirius at home, in the car online and I listen to a couple of their stations regularly. Their Sunday night shows are amazing - old garage stuff, punk stuff bands no one has ever heard of. I just wish they had an entire channel like that. I've lobbied them before.
Post a Comment