Solid Gould
I'm so glad it rested on the kicker to win this game. It was much closer than I had expected and, with as much pressure as you can put on a player, Gould nailed it. I think the game is a lot more lopsided if we have Tommie Harris and Mike Brown on the field. C'est le vie.
Actually, all the playoff games have been fairly well matched. Lots of close games. Indy getting through despite Peyton Manning is interesting. San Diego looking invincible for much of the season and much of the game today doesn't seem to bother Tom Brady and company. On the one hand, I'd love to match up with NE for a repeat of the 1985 Superbowl. On the other hand, they scare me more than any other team. Hopefully, the Pats and Colts will knock each other silly next week.
Bears.


3 comments:
Actually, NE doesn't scare me all that much. Earlier in the season, if Rex doesn't throw, what... 3 interceptions and a fumble, we don't lose by 4. The Chargers scared me. The Saints scare me a little, too. I liked Tom Waddle's suggestion to turn the sprinklers on at Soldier Field now and turn them off an hour before game time.
Charger's scared me the most too. BUT - NE & Colts seem to be playing better with each week. Hopefully the Bears defense that played (or didn't play) in the 3rd quarter of the Seahawks game will never be seen or heard from again
Bring on the Saints and pray for snow. Chicago/NE would be fantastic for a superbowl - I'd love a repeat.
Post a Comment