Why Do I Do This?
I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.
Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.
10 comments:
Awesome. More! More!
Ah geez--I still have the Virgo Snakes poster.
I'll get on posting mine--have to learn how to use our hot, slick new scanner.
WTF??? Posted my comment three times--deletions are mine.
I think Blogger was f'd up before - I couldn't post for a while.
Why did you guys make that blow up doll look like beer butt? You sick fuckers!!!!!!!
WHOLLY HENNA! Ed, you're right - it's not the years, it's the miles.
In Devin's case it's both the years and the mileage
I'm surprised nobody commented on me and Bill Garver having a techno sword fight in the fucking desert. Me without a belly, even!!
Post a Comment