Tuesday, March 14, 2006

All Apologies

I have to apologize to our house guests from this weekend because I've been really scattered lately with my new work situation and trying to keep getting things done around the house. It seems like a never-ending list of minor fixes and repairs. On the list for this week is a new towel bar; our guests know the one I'm speaking of - it failed multiple times over the weekend after I thought I had fixed it. Also, Jennie's headlights need new bulbs, my car needs oil, and Nina needs a hair cut.

I also want to apologize to the most kind guest who brought a six-pack of his own homemade beer. I made a comment about it that came out sounding critical and negative but the reality is that I liked the beer. For an early, experimental brew, it's better than many beers I've sampled over the years. I don't need another thing to occupy my time right now but I'd really like to take a stab at making beer myself. It would be cool to compare notes.

Additionally, I want to apologize to my wife who has been sick since late last week, cooked delicious meals, whipped the house into shape, and still managed to get to school and work without one complaint. She's a little ass kicker. I should be more appreciative.

2 comments:

olddogdk 3:00 PM  

Make beer!

edP 9:13 PM  

I want to drink Old Dog Beer

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP