Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Change

I still wasn't happy with that blog format. I think I like this better yet - all of the crap that was clogging up the primary space is relegated to the bottom of the page. I have to figure out how to get the background to repeat on the y axis as well, but that's more of a weekend project, methinks.

Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Niteowl 12:35 PM  

Nothing wrong with the crap taking up the left or right side, IMHO.

Chris B. 12:57 PM  

I had a two-column layout before. Got sick of seeing my own "about me" and blogroll widgets every time. I've simplified and located some of that stuff in the footer. I think I'm satisfied where it is now.

Thanks for stopping!

Moderator 3:51 PM  

The colors look spooky, but cool.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP