Sorry, Smart Car
I didn't realize the full potential of the vehicle. Watch this brief clip of a MONSTER SMART defying death and gravity by racing to and fro over slightly uneven dirt.
Trent can witness that I used to take my stock, beat up old VW Rabbit on far more treacherous trails than this.
Oh, I also found this excellent video of a crash test of a Smart car:
In summary, the car's rigid frame will keep its shape for the most part after a nasty crash. However, it is very unlikely that the passenger will survive. To quote commenter Bober210, "why the fuck r they called smart cars(?)"


3 comments:
With respect to the crash test, I think the point is that at least there was little or no intrusion into the passenger compartment, which is a good thing. Will the passengers inside be mush? Maybe--and maybe in any other car they would be, too.
I think you need to measure the forces at work on passengers before you can make real comparisons.
Yes, the passengers will be mush. Probably the same result for a GMC Denali at that speed, too. I still think they're ridiculous vehicles.
and we did it on Dope!
Post a Comment