The Ace of Spades
I have to say, I agree with Dave Grohl on this. Thanks to Hooks So Big for the tip. Oh, and stick around for the joke at the end.
I have to say, I agree with Dave Grohl on this. Thanks to Hooks So Big for the tip. Oh, and stick around for the joke at the end.
www.flickr.com
|
© Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
That joke is awesome! Maybe the funniest joke I've heard this year so far. I watched the end of the clip ten times.
I felt kind of
embarrassed for Lemmy this week, but this video just goes to show that whatever he says or whatever Nazi hats he wears, he's just doing it for the Rock and Roll, man. And you gotta love that.
Plus the man's got jokes!
Word. He had a bit part in the John Wayne Bobbitt porno. That makes up for it.
Post a Comment