The Flaming Who
This may already be old news to hipper mods, but I am not that. Man, the Who and the Flaming Lips have always been high on my list of favorite bands. When they get to "I'm Free", I mean, the song is already there, then the Lips kick it into another gear. This makes me very happy. This year has been restoring my faith in music. See for yourself:
The Flaming Lips Rehearsing from Irreversibility on Vimeo.


3 comments:
Killer series of videos you've been posting lately.
Yeah, thanks! It's nice to have some space between projects at work. I actually get to take a lunch and catch up on stuff. (NOT COMPLAINING!)
The thing I wanted to say about this particular clip is that I love a few of the parts where the guitar just fucking kills. The Who were so great at this balls-out rock, and the Lips, while primarily known for psychedelic rock, can pull this off as well as anyone.
Post a Comment