The Rundown
If you find yourself short on things to do this weekend and can't see your way to hitting theaters to see the Dark Knight, here's an alternative - The Rundown. It's a great, unassuming movie, and I've seen it two or three times now. It's got a great cast, tons of action, and a sense of humor behind it all.
I'm trying out this full embedding thing here, but I recommend Hulu.com for more movies and tons of television shows in general. They're slowly shifting the paradigm by offering content on demand, for free, with commercials interspersed in the programs. I'd prefer no commercials, but I'll take them as a trade off for being able to watch every episode of Arrested Development or Heroes any time I want.
Enjoy!


2 comments:
Walken's tooth fairy speech is worth the price of admission. By the way Heath Ledger is every bit as good in THE DARK KNIGHT as has been touted. His version of the Joker is the scariest screen villain since Anthony Hopkins' first outing as Hannibal Lecter.
I'm pretty excited to see the Dark Knight, but I'm gonna wait until at least later in the week. Crowds bother me.
Post a Comment