Finally, A Guide to the Electoral Process
This is a brief, yet very clear explanation of the voting process in America. I knew this stuff (thanks to Tim Russert) but never saw it explained so succinctly. If you've been wondering about the difference between popular vote and electoral vote (and maybe why those two differ), here's an explanation:


4 comments:
Ahem.
From your below post:
"USB drive. The connector actually slides in and out from the side of the tape. With 1 GB of storage space, you can get lots of songs on it. Also, you can design the J-card (that's the folded paper in the cassette case for you youngsters) with original art, Flickr pics, or one of their pre-designed options."
I believe I have spoken with you, Chrisb, on more than one occasion about that kind of talk. That techy-tech talk.
YOU know what I'm talking about.
This is downright obscene.
But ... for all of THAT, I bet you can help me!
I need to find a movie/story-making software for Windows/PC that let's me add both my photos and my movies from my digital cam.
I need to be able to TWEAK it to the hilt (adjust seconds, transitions, etc.) and add music.
I'll even pay for it -- doesn't have to be freeware, as these always seem heavy with bugs.
Can you help a brotha out?
I am ashamed.
"Lets" should not have that apostrophe.
And I've already tried Photo Story 3 -- can't add movies and isn't YouTube compatable, for me anyhow.
Movie Maker freezes and dumps out on me. (Could be I need to uninstall and download again, who knows.)
One thing you can do up front is upgrade RAM. Also, for graphically intensive operations (like rendering video) it might be worthwhile to do a slight upgrade to your video card. You can probably do both for ~$75. (E-mail your computer specs and I can point you in the right direction here. You can do both operations - no problem.)
As for software, I haven't used a lot of it, so I'll defer to the experts. Here's the free recommendation, and here's the ultimate video resource site. Check out the HowTo articles there, too.
Thanks.
My RAM is fine, I think, but a video card, yeah, I probably could upgrade that. I get completely overwhelmed at the thought, however, this adding hardward INSIDE the computer business, tho I'm sure it's easy.
I'll check out the links and report back.
Post a Comment