Monday, November 20, 2006

Change is Coming

You may have noticed the broken/different look here at the old weblog. I'm experimenting. As the title of this blog suggests, this is my first effort with an actual blogging tool. Previously, I used my personal site to track major events in the life of myself, my lovely wife and our dog.

Blog 2.0 will include a better layout, a new name, and (hopefully) better content. My apologies in advance for all of you who may have graciously linked to me on your blog or who check out this blog with any regularity. The URL will change - I hope you'll update accordingly.

My plan is to go live on 1/1/07.

1 comments:

Moderator 3:50 PM  

Keep us updated!

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP