Monday, October 23, 2006

What's Up With The Cheating?



Now, pine tar is not new or super-scientific, but if it helped Kenny Rogers (I miss his namesake chicken) to an advantage last night, he should be so embarrassed about having cheated that he should volunteer to be suspended for the next ten games. And apologize. Why would he take the chance in such an intensely covered game? More importantly, why didn't LaRussa lose his f'n mind? I am surprised that he didn't make more of a fuss.

5 comments:

edP 10:53 AM  

Great pics of the cheating. He still pitched lights out after washing his hands - which is even weirder.

KO is going to be on w/ Dan Patrick w/ more on Kenny Rogers @ 1pm

Moderator 2:38 PM  

Cards in six.

Anonymous,  7:37 AM  

I don't know whether Rogers cheated or not, and will never know, because LaRussa was too spineless to call him on it. For Christ's sake, this is the World fucking Series, not some charity softball game. If something looks amiss, you call out the ump and have him examine Rogers right there and then. Anything else is irresponsible.
As far as I'm concerned, Rogers did nothing wrong, because no one will ever know. It's a moot point.

edP 5:49 PM  

I think he got that shit on his hand from Matt Leinert's...well you know the rest

Kim 3:07 AM  

Pine tar?

I know!

Pine tar.
Pinetar.
Minetar.
Minetaur.
Minotaur!

A minotaur will help everything!

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP