Less Time to Shock and Awe
It dawned on me that even with Bloglines, I don't keep up on reading and commenting on blogs like I used to a year ago. Then I realized - I was out of work. This time last year, I was enjoying my freedom. I had worked the two or three leads I thought I had (to no avail) and decided to relax a little. This was a mistake since October was already too late to find a decent job with annual budgets winding down and the holidays around the corner.
Our dog didn't mind the attention and I was able to write more and read a ton. I even made a list of projects I hoped to finish this year. It's October and I have accomplished a few of those things but my attention to ePissy (you know who you are), blogs, and other projects I intended to take up has suffered with this job. On the other hand, I love my job. Nice people, tangible results and a plan. So, forgive me if I haven't replied to an e-mail or commented on your blog. It's not personal.


0 comments:
Post a Comment