Ash Wednesday, Y'all
I'm only writing this so that it's official (and any of you can feel free to hold me to it should you see me slipping): I'm giving up beer and dessert for Lent. I'm expanding dessert to mean cookies, cakes, pies, candy, chocolate, etc.
If you know me, you know that beer will be tough enough. However, I've attained some sort of sweet tooth in the past few weeks which has derailed my campaign to eat better and actually caused a few pounds to creep back onto my frame. That, mixed with a little apathy, has done more damage than good despite my semi-frequent trips to the gym.
I've got a target of May for a bit of a slim-down as we're headed to Hawaii with my folks. I suppose I should be as worried about blinding people with my nearly transparent color but I'm not THAT superficial. ;)


2 comments:
Beer contains a lot of sugar and it's very natural when going off the beer that you'd develop a bad sweet tooth. So kudos to you.
I've found a great way to lose weight: get really sick.
That's gonna be a tough one, but you can do it.
P Dawg, you be illin!
Post a Comment