Monday, September 24, 2007

More On Grossman

We need to hire Drew Bledsoe. Not for Bledsoe's particular skills (although they might be useful in the short term). No - it's the Bledsoe successor that I'm after. Tom Brady and Tony Romo come to mind. Is that coincidence?

If we finally see a replacement for Grossman in the next few weeks and the offense still looks flat, I'm calling for a new offensive coordinator. I'm willing to stay on the wagon for a noon game against the Lions this week. If it's not a total blowout, we suck.

UPDATE: The only thing worse than Rex Grossman? Every single QB before him. This is depressing. Lovie didn't give his stock answer that "Rex is our quarterback" at the press conference this afternoon. That leads me to believe that he'll entertain a change at the position. If Griese starts and does well this weekend, remember that Chad Hutchinson looked like the answer a few years ago, too.

Bledsoe! Bledsoe! Bledsoe!

2 comments:

Michael K 11:15 AM  

We could hire Tempest Bledsoe and be better off.

P-Dizzle 2:10 PM  

Moron Grossman?

I'm pissed. No offense, at all. What does it take to say "You go in at QB?"

What does it take to say "When they blitz, because that is going to be standard operating procedure for every team that plays us now, here's what to look for?"

Oh but they're "deep" at safety.

What do you thinks gonna happen to the defense when the offense sucks?

Shoop,de Dup?

Now they got my man Vasher hurt?!!

Somebody's going to pay!

Tommie's probably hurt worse than he's letting on.

What bullshit!

I'm p.o'd, CB!!

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP