Monday, July 30, 2007

Kanye West Doesn't Care About White People

Otherwise he wouldn't portray one of our finest representatives - Zach Galafianakis - in such a hayseed, hilljack light. Ok, maybe it was Zach's idea. Whatever. It's still the best video I could imagine for a KW song.

Why else do I love Zach Galifianakis? Because he's crazy. He'll do just about anything for a laugh - except dance for Ellen (he has his principles):

6 comments:

Michael K 6:28 AM  

That is pretty funny. Was he on the show or just in the audience?

Chris B. 7:26 AM  

Don't know - doesn't matter. I think he speaks for all of us without saying a word.

Live Rabbit Fur 8:34 AM  

Um...I think that's a Mary J. Blige song. Maybe you something that I don't (like Kanye is doing backup lyrics)?

Chris B. 12:07 PM  

Maybe you didn't click the first link...

Live Rabbit Fur 9:06 AM  

Now that I clicked the first link I have a different concern...you think he looks like a hayseed? Aside from the "I heart turds" tattoo I just see a hard-working country boy who has skills with a tractor.

Chris B. 9:11 AM  

Well, there's a fine line between "hayseed" and "a hard-working country boy who has skills with a tractor". Also, I believe his buddy in the video is Todd Oldham, famed designer.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP