Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big Drag This Week

Well, we've answered your multitudinous requests by booking a Friday show. For those of you saddled with a "job" in the "real world", this should be the welcome relief you've been seeking. Especially since we're playing with Nyco, a "known" act who will undoubtedly be closing out the night, or "headlining". That means that not only will you be able to justify the day of week, but you won't even have to stay up too late.

Now the final frontier will be for us to eliminate the "cover" charge. Not this time, alas.

So, quick check list:

+ Friday night
+ Early start time (possibly before 9 pm)
+ Nyco (supposed to be good)
+ What else could you want? (oh yeah, the cover. Sorry.)

2 comments:

kroushlconflict 6:43 PM  

wow, that's a scary picture

Chris B. 10:16 AM  

I think it's cute.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP