Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ploop Test

This is a test of the emergency Ploop-casting service. If there is an emergency, please check with local officials or return to this site for a fix of Plooptastic Plooptitude. Click these words to initiate the test.

(fingers crossed...)

UPDATE: Well, I failed the test. There's bandwidth limitations on the hosted site we have for Big Drag (and it's for Big Drag - not Ploop) so if anyone has a suggestion for free hosting for music files (we own the rights to the music), I'd be happy to put up a bunch of Ploop songs. Maybe I should just create and sell a CD or something instead.

4 comments:

bigsoda 9:31 PM  

What'd'ya got? I could probably host them on one o' my sites? Unfortunately, ploop.com is already taken...

P-Dizzle 9:10 AM  

I'm still waiting for the movie to come out.

edP 9:04 PM  

PLoop.com is not what I expected

or wanted

I think I'm gonna be sick.

ploop.org
ploop.gov

Yeah, I like ploop.gov

I voted ploop on the 4th of July 199something...and all I got was a lousy tee shirt

Waitaminute, I never got a tee shirt.

You fuckers owe me a shirt.

I'm gonna start a class action suit with Santi as a co-whatever

of cours in our case it will be a no-class action suit

Thank you, good night.

Chris B. 6:09 PM  

Your classless suit has no grounds. Besides, we clipped Santi in a particularly nasty game of Sega '93 NHLPA Hockey back in the day.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP