Dagnabbit Dave
I have a hard time bagging on Diamond Dave because he was the living embodiment of the mythical 80's fuckall rock star. All those posers drinking water in vodka bottles in heavy metal videos owe a great debt of gratitude to this guy for paving the guilded path. Oh, while he's a genuine dolt, he's also appeared in a great cameo on the Sopranos and when entertainment wasn't getting his bills paid, he was a genuine EMT in NYC. That's just nuts. So, I actually like the guy. He used to rock like there was no tomorrow and then he saved people's lives for a living.
Then he goes and does this...


7 comments:
I'm sorry. As wrong and awful as it is, I can't help but want to hear more. Please forgive me if I buy that stupid CD.
Like I said, it's hard to hate him. I got caught up in YouTubeville last night and watched an interview Joan Rivers (in for Johnny Carson) did with Dave back in his prime. He was actually funny.
dave rules. eddie's another story. i have a running bet that he hangs himself within the year!
Dude... That's the way the song should have been done in the first place. Dave still rules.
What I want to know is can they play Spanish Fly?
That was so wrong it's right!!
Did you notice that his hand gestures rivals those of the other great rocker of our time - KFed?
He's like a hybrid of Robin Williams and KFed.
Post a Comment