Making Good On Declarations
A while back, I posted a list of stuff that needed to get done around the house. We've already removed the trees that were problematic and now we've begun a new overhaul phase where we brought in a ton of dirt:
It was on the driveway when I got home from work. Three hours later, I got this far:
It's going to be a long weekend.


3 comments:
you need to keep that pile in the second picture right where it is as a Dunk Ramp!
Pray that it doesn't rain.
I had a neighbor do that and he left it for about a week. Every cat in the neighborhood used it as a litter box and there were all kinds of plants growing on it.
Dunk ramp. Great idea! We got a tarp to keep the rain off it but got pretty lucky so far. Plus, it's down to about 1/3 or less of the pile now.
Post a Comment