Friday, April 03, 2009

Cutler Party

So this will be the pre-season, and since they are still the Bears, there's a good chance they'll still crash and burn, but I'd like to already plan August 30th at my house for the Bears vs. the Broncos. Mark it on your calendar and I'll post a reminder closer to the date.

2 comments:

P-Dizzle,  9:33 AM  

Hell yes...er, assuming you're talking to me. It's on!

Chris B.,  10:36 AM  

I did write "Mark it on your calendar..." but it's open to everyone (pending possible veto by my lovely wife, of course).

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP