Children's Hospital
This may be the new look of television. Rob Corddry writes and stars in a satirical online show called Children's Hospital. Each episode is roughly five minutes, and it's surprising how much they pack in.
I stumbled onto it via Rob Corddry's Twitter feed (yes, I'm a lemming) and realized that it only exists online. It's way too racy (mostly language-wise) for network television, yet it's on the WB Web site, and appears to be produced by Warner Brothers 2.0 (Web-based content, I guess).
(In other words, don't watch these at work, unless you hate your job.)
http://www.thewb.com/shows/childrens-hospital/
From the site:
"Hospital" stars Mr. Corddry along with Lake Bell, Ken Marino, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Jason Sudeikis, David Wain, Nathan Corddry, Ed Helms, Nick Kroll and Megan Mullally as an oversexed and dramatic medical staff at a children’s hospital. Doctors in a children's hospital work where no medical condition is too severe to distract them from their primal need to flirt, gossip, make out, talk about sex, show their underwear and more.


0 comments:
Post a Comment