Thursday, June 21, 2007

Great Moments in Local Rock (an intro)

I was thinking about all the stories my poor wife has had to hear over and over again regarding all of the bands I've been in and all of the crazy shit I've seen as a result. Some of it is flat out funny and some was purely locational (you had to be there) and some will only be interesting to those involved.

Anyhow, it seems like I should post some of that stuff for reference if nothing else. If you have a different recollection of any of the stories, please correct me in the comments.

I'd start now but I have to get ready for yet another chapter this evening - although I don't anticipate any legendary story will be born tonight - just straight rock.

2 comments:

edP,  2:52 PM  

What if I whip out some tricky underwear?

Chris B.,  8:02 AM  

I'm glad that didn't happen. Also, it wasn't "legendary" but both bands played well and I survived unscathed.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP