Help (Not That You Needed It)
My wife says I'm too helpful but I really only try to expose people to the way I would do things. It's my version of the Golden Rule. In that regard, I'd want people to let me know when they have discovered new software that is free and works well. Here are some lists of some such stuff - they cover a LOT of ground:
1. 100 Free/Open Source Software applications
2. The Simple Dollar Essential 30 List
3. 46 Best-Ever Freeware Solutions
You can find replacements for just about any Windows application on these lists. I've tried a number of them and have listed my favorites in past posts. Let me know what you use! Here are some of my favorite things. These too.


2 comments:
My wife survives on open source/freeware stuff at work. Or so she tells me.
We have a cafeteria here...
Post a Comment