Maybe I'm a Little Manic
Today, I felt great. From the time I got in my car to the first traffic backup to my inspired stop at the bakery (which didn't even make me late) to my choice of songs on the compilation CD to getting the garbage and recycling to the curb on time to getting here and meeting some really nice people - it's been a decent day.
I wouldn't say that I'm "out of the woods" on the job front yet but I've been able to contribute to a new product already based on some previous experience and I learned a little more about the intra-company relationships that will make or break a career here.
Last night was a late one for me. I checked all the blogs off to the right -> and commented where relevant. That takes a while. It reminds me of how I was able to keep patronizing the Annex year after year without becoming bored. Plus, there's been a lot of reminiscing on various blogs, so I thought I'd trot out this baby one more time:
Who's got tickets to the gun show???


4 comments:
You are sooooo attractive
Please Chris, you're scaring me.
I like this picture and I like ALOT! How 'bout pics of The Car now? YOU know the one I'm talking about!
Oh yeah. Crap. I'll have to scan those...
Post a Comment