Post Superbowl Updates
1. My cell phone sucks. It's broken, I guess. It drops calls, can't pick up a signal, and I get voicemail days after it was sent. Yesterday, I got a text message that was sent at 3:00 but closer to 9:00. So, if you need to contact me, best bet is to send an e-mail today.
2. Superbowl stuff - I still greatly dislike Randy Moss. When he finally caught a ball and started dancing in the end zone (with time left on the clock), I had the same feeling I had when Hester ran back the opening kick last year. Doom. I also wish the Bears o-line could have protected Rex like the Giants line protected Eli yesterday. But, the real story is that the Giants defense came to win. They rolled the Pats. Brady made a comment about playing hurt, but I would contend that even if he was playing at full strength, he still would have been sacked.
3. I did cancel Dish Network. I didn't really have anything bad to say about Dish until the past few weeks. If you like watching television, they have lots of channels. When my wife and I caught ourselves watching "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila", we were embarrassed for ourselves. We'll probably go back to Netflix for a fraction of the cost of Dish. I might get an HD antenna for the roof, too.
4. We did watch the new Lost. I think the show might go the way of the Sopranos and lose my interest before too long. For now, they still have it. I'm locked for this season, anyhow. My favorite show at the moment is Rob and Big. I'll miss that, although I can get full episodes on the internet after their initial airing.
5. Here is the new object of my desires: 
6. And most importantly - CONGRATULATIONS TO DEVIN AND LAURA AND ELLIE and their NEW BABY BOY!!


3 comments:
We're still watching Lost too. I'm not sure why, but we do. It's hard to imagine that it will last for a couple more seasons, but that's what I've read.
My favorite show is 30 Rock. I want to be Tina Fey.
I want to be Tina Fey, too. 30 Rock is one of our favorites, too.
Yay Devin & Laura!
Thank goodness they didn't have the baby on that friggin' island.
Post a Comment