Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Tidbits

Well, the car is still causing me pain. It's probably the battery cable all along - that would be most consistent with the problems I've been having. Chalk up 2.5 days out of work plus nearly $150 in towing so far - and it's still in the shop. I can't stand that I can't fix it myself, but I don't have a heated garage and it's way too cold to try to figure this stuff out as I go. I guess I have to step aside and let Saturn fix it. Grrr. (For the record, it's a normal problem that I didn't address early enough - even after the dealership suggested I fix it. I'm a little stubborn.)

Also, Fred "the usher" Miller got the boot along with Muhsin Muhammad and Darwin Walker this week. I've also heard rumblings that the Bears have talked to Marty Booker. Probably too long in the tooth to be a real prospect, but he was one of my favorite Bears a few years ago.

Finally, don't forget that Supercush is playing at the House on Friday! We're second to last of four bands, but I know they like to get started pretty early. If things move along as they're supposed to, we'll play from 9:45 through 10:30. Check it! Nothing like a fast and furious rock show to clear out the bad juju.

2 comments:

edP 4:57 AM  

"The Usher" as nickname may have been the best thing to come out of this Bears' season

Chris B. 7:18 AM  

I usually credit you for that - sorry! I think Waddle and Silvy call him "the Rusty Gate". :)

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP