More About Pandora
As a writer of complicated technical manuals, I appreciate when someone can explain, describe, or teach a concept in a way that anyone can understand it. Part of the genius of Pandora is the mapping of the "music genome". Naturally, to map out what elements exist in a song, you need experts. And, in the course of actually mapping out songs, Pandora also used these experts to explain all different aspects of music.
In the Pandora Podcasts section, you can find all kinds of information on how lyrics are chosen, how minor changes in a drum beat can make a huge difference, when and why bands use string sections, and tons more. My lunch hour went by pretty quickly just listening to the drum podcasts. Really nicely done.
If you're a musician, if you like music, or even if you just have a fleeting interest in how music is conceived, check out the Pandora Podcasts.


2 comments:
Pandora mis providing my further education in jazz...I may be being led astry....but I am hearing some cool tracks in the process
Pandora is
Post a Comment