Friday, November 16, 2007

Now and Later

Now:
Blue Cheer Show

Later:
Click it and see what I mean...

2 comments:

Gunderstorm,  9:07 AM  

What's the pricetag on that bad boy? I'm too lazy to fill out the form.

Chris B.,  10:39 AM  

It doesn't have a price yet. I'm pretty interested to find out since Lumenlabs is known for their budget projector with the $30 bulb. Hopefully, they'll apply the same DIY/frugal philosophy to this thing.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP