Why Do I Do This?
I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.
Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.
4 comments:
I'm not sure I want to smell like Jack Black.
I'm pleased to announce "The L&E Drinky Joe Emptied Bar Collection".
The emptied bar collection is here despite the utter lack of demand (and several local restraining orders) for holiday 2007.
A limited-edition collection of the three distinctive Drinky Joe scents, inspired by the decidedly ungentlemanly heritage of dirt-cheap liquor. Each fragrance is crafted with notes of rare, exotic, and often noxious origin. Wear individually, or combine for a unique all-out assault on the senses.
The collection includes (1) of each:
- 'Old Respectiful Creepy Uncle' brand Chinese Whiskey with hints of processed cheese and feet.
- 'Botzwana's Finest - Chunky Style' brand Cognac with subtle elements of corn chips and mildew.
- 'Homeless Bob's Blanket in a Bottle" brand fortified Wine with essence of horded newspaper and CVS body wash.
This raises an interesting question - what will become of Drinky Joe when you make your exodus? Will you bequeath unto him the same couch that bears his footy, creepy smells? (Or does he come along with the furniture?)
I have a loaded 12 gauge that says he doesn't sneak in with the furniture.
My plan (at this time) is to drive him up to the Philadelphia metro region and release him back into his natural habitat.
...or just leave him tied to a cheese-steak stand.
Post a Comment