Saturday, November 17, 2007

Da Bears - The Trumaine Event

A major reason why we got satellite was so that I could see the Bears games without static. Since we got the DVR option, I've been recording the games and watching them (with no commercials or timeout delays which is brilliant) to try to glean some positives.

As you may have deciphered from the title of the post, this week's standout player (IMHO) was Trumaine McBride. He's filling in for Nathan Vasher who ripped his groin a few weeks back. He wrapped a receiver and knocked a pass down on one play, got in on some solid tackles, then tipped a pass in the end zone away from the receiver and into the hands of D. Manning to seal the game.

I think Charles Tillman is my favorite current Bear. He's really good at his position, he's pretty funny in interviews, and, according to Waddle and Silvy (AM 1000 radio hosts), he's the best ball puncher in the league. After P-Nut, there's not a lot of other positives. Trumaine is making a case.

2 comments:

auftn 9:20 PM  

go bears

edP 12:20 PM  

I hope he continues to play well in the place of Vasher and beyond. Vasher is definitely not playing today. I'm worried about the Bears secondary but hopefully Seattle will lay an egg after a big game against the crap-dog 49'ers

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP