The Next CD I Buy
Ok, I'm convinced. I saw this performance and thought they were pretty good:
My brother-in-law was exposed to them and had the thought "I wonder why nobody told me they were this good" and I agreed. Then I saw this video:
That seals it. I'm cashing in my change jar.


3 comments:
TV on the Radio even rocks on the internet.
A word of caution. That song, great as it is, is the only one of it's kind on the album. Production--good, sounds---intriguing, songs--not so much. While it builds on their last record, they go to the well too often on their stock vocal gestures and rhythms. I gave it to Mark.
Ok, perhaps it's the next CD I copy. :)
Thanks, Sultan!
P.S. - I'm newly pissed at the RIAA and Royalty Board, so anytime you want a DVD filled with MP3s, let me know. I'm feeling generous. That goes for all of you. Let me know where to send it.
Post a Comment