Gordon Rhymes with Jordan
But that's all I'll say about that.
Am I the only one excited about getting a premier tight end and GARRETT WOLFE?!! I also heard that we picked up free agent Christian Olsen at QB. He's really the brother of our new TE. We have our own Olsen twins! You heard it here first!!
Also, if there's a way for this to happen without having Cedric Benson injured, I'd love to see a showdown between the Adrian Petersens. It's totally possible now that the new one is in MN. I think ours would win.
UPDATE: Well, now there's this. (Language probably not safe for work.) I suppose if you're on a team that emulates professional football, it makes sense that there are all the trappings. (It's just a matter of time until we find out who at the U of M had fighting dogs.)


1 comments:
I hope ced stays healthy. I'm gonna pick him up in my fantasy league. I hope.
Post a Comment