New Blogger Coming
There's a new version of Blogger on its way and the buzz thus far is that it will include easier Flickr integration/posting. If you haven't tried Flickr yet, I recommend it. It's free (like Blogger), fairly intuitive and provides you with an off-site backup of your pictures. Not sure what other upgrades will be included in the new Blogger, but I hope it's nothing too serious. I've seen "upgrades" turn good, useable software into mush before.
Also, I'm sure I've discussed it before, but I LOVE Bloglines. If you look to the right, you'll see a whole list of folks who I check up on fairly regularly. To make this process much easier, Bloglines aggregates all of your blogs or news sites into one spot. You create a list of the blog titles on the left. Click that title and the frame on the right shows all of the posts on that blog since you last checked it. Simple, easy, and free! There are other options like Pluck and Newsgator but I started with Bloglines and I'll stick with it.


1 comments:
I signed up for bloglines ages ago, but never used it out of laziness. I'll take your advice that it ain't bad.
Post a Comment