An Update on the Yard
We've gotten all that wood down to a stack along the fence, a smaller stack by the house and two final piles to be driven out to the country and burned. I'd like to point out that I was nothing but pleased with the job done by Aurora Tree Service in taking the trees down without harming the fence or the trees we kept. I got two other quotes for nearly twice what they charged.
I had lots of offers to help me to take them down myself, and I'm sure I could have, but I'm glad we did it this way. 



3 comments:
Can we have a back status? Sore? Okay? In need of heat packs? Bedridden? {is that one word?}
di
Chris is bedridden but not because of the wood choppin'
*heh heh heh
I don't know what that means
My back is 100% fine. It's a blessing and sometimes a curse. On the one hand, I don't have back problems - blessing. On the other hand, I know I probably won't, so when people ask me to lift stuff or help move, I know I can, so I do. Or, like when I have a tree problem and want to save some cash, I take on a project like this. I could've been sipping lemonade over the holiday weekend...
And, just to dispel any possibility of obfuscation, Ed is lying.
Post a Comment