It was too hot for flannel and I held off until the heavy lifting and cutting was done for beer - but there's always photoshop. See any resemblance between me and my old man?
The pile behind us is what was left of the useful wood - the branches are destined for a burn pile out in the country.
I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.
Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.
6 comments:
The only thing missing in that last pic is a flannel on your back and a beer in your paw. Are you gonna torch that fucker?
It was too hot for flannel and I held off until the heavy lifting and cutting was done for beer - but there's always photoshop. See any resemblance between me and my old man?
The pile behind us is what was left of the useful wood - the branches are destined for a burn pile out in the country.
You said, "wood".
Man... we shoulda named the band "Burn Pile."
I've been looking at these posts for days and not quite knowing what to say on the whole log project.
Bob would.
He loves his chainsaw and woodshed.
He built the shed himself.
He's a reg'lar Daniel Boone these days.
DO they burn piles?
I guess they could, huh, to stop the bleeding?
Okay, I'm leaving...
Post a Comment