Monday, May 01, 2006

My Icon

I've been asked more than once about my icon. I was directed to the page by a friend some time ago and was surprised that it still existed. Here's the link: http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml. As far as I can tell, it's still free. It takes a little work to get it exactly how you want it and I don't have any tips, so good luck.

Here's another good trade secret - www.thestickerguy.com. (The splash page is probably not safe for work due to an expletive.) You'd be surprised how inexpensive stickers can be...

1 comments:

Lady Di )O(,  1:11 PM  

I could play on there forever!!! Maybe tongiht I will make up all kinds of crazy characters.

Chris B. you are the bringer of the fun times today!

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP