More Jackassery
Am I the only one that finds it ironic and startlingly hypocritical that our best chance to leave Iraq is by establishing a steady cabinet within the newly formed government? So, who could we trust to construct such a thing? The same group that's currently clearing house back here in the states? The guy who "masterminded" this whole mess and is being beseeched to resign?
I would have guessed that the hiring of Tony Snow was strategic in that he would be prone to understand how the media would attack and be able to diffuse it before or while a news story was about to hit. Nice job so far, I'm actually thinking the letter from Iran might have some merit.
Who can save us? Marveller! (70's Japanese Spiderman vehicle):


5 comments:
I know a ChrisB star vehicle when I see one! Man, you look hot in spandex. Did you do all your own stunts?
That reminds me, Chris - How are OUR plans for world domination going? Did you talk to that guy about the you know what?
Sultan - of course. Did you watch long enough to see me rev my motorcycle inside my house? That was sweet.
OD - Right! We're a doomsday machine away!
Right!
One week no bloggie.
Post a Comment